Classes and Tuition
- First Notes Music offers Music Together® family classes for children ages 0-5 years along with a parent or caregiver (multiple siblings welcome). Classes meet once a week for 45 minutes and are offered in 10-week sessions. See below for current session info.
- Every class features songs, chants, rhythm and tonal play, movement games, and instrument play. Adults are encouraged to play and sing along with their children.
- Tuition for each session includes all 10 classes; a songbook and 2 CDs of the music for that session to take home and play throughout the week; and access to the online “Family Zone”, where you can download all the music digitally, explore fun games and videos, and discover musical activities to do with your child at home!
- Session Tuition: First Child: $180.00 (includes Registration Fee); Each Additional Child $80.00; Infants 9 months and younger at the start of the session are free with a registered sibling
- Registration Fee: $40.00 (per family, per session)
- Payment plans may be available on a situational basis, arranged with the director.
- Tuition is due by the beginning of the second class through one of the following options:
- Online via PayPal (PayPal.me/firstnotesmusic) - You will need a Paypal account for this option. It's free to create one!
- In person via cash/check.
- In person via credit/debit card (processing fee will be applied)
FALL Session (September-November 2017)
- Thursdays 10:00am at Concordia Arts Academy (NEW location! 4615 Thompson's Ridge Rd, Thompson's Station)
- Fridays 10:00am at Conduit Church (1642 Lewisburg Pike - right off Lewisburg Pike and Hwy. 840)
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- Should you need to cancel before the session begins, your tuition will be refunded less a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations after the second week of class will not be refunded.
- If a class is missed you will have an opportunity to make it up on a scheduled makeup day, or by attending a class on a different day/location.
- If the class is cancelled by the director (i.e., due to insufficient enrollment), all fees and tuition will be refunded.